Pages

My Briyani House

My Briyani House is probably the only casual Indian eatery that serves prata with the best view, is located at Kallang Wave. A spin off from the famous Mr Teh Tarik, not only are you getting yourself in for some good prata, you get to taste one of the best local teh in Singapore. 

Feeling a little peckish, I passed by My Briyani House and saw on the signboard coin prata. I have had many pratas in my life but never came across coin prata. They look cute and tiny and just nice for the peckish mood I was in. I didn't know if they were sold on its own, but I ordered the set that came with curry chicken, which turned out to be such a sizable meal that I couldn't finish it. And of course one needed to have a cup (pity it came in plastic and not glass) cup of Teh Tarik.

Sitting outside and enjoying the view and fresh air, I was quite happy with the coin prata when it arrived. It was obviously made from scratch (not pre-prepared), nice an crispy on the outside, chewy in the inside, just the way I like my prata. The curry chicken sauce was also just as good. I wasn't too impressed with the chicken itself as it was too huge and on the tough side. And of course, my cup of Teh Tarik did not fail to keep me smiling...

All in all its a definite meal worth the calories, and if I could just have the coin prata (no chicken curry) it would have been perfect. 

My Briyani House
Kallang Wave
1 Stadium Place
#01-21
Singapore 397628
Nearest MRT: Stadium