Pages

Bens Cookies - the best cookies in Singapore

I did not know about Ben's Cookies until a friend raved about how good it was and it hailing from UK. So happened to have passed by Wisma Atria one evening and decided to get one to try. 


It was a week day night so there was not much of a queue. Located at the basement near Isetan, it couldn't have been in a better location with the crowds passing by on the way to Takashimaya. 



It was only in the late evening when I managed to have a taste of it and I was completely impressed. We had chosen the milk chocolate cookie where it was soft and chewy without the dough being overly sweet and with the quality of chocolate itself playing the key role in the whole bite. In fact, I conclude that it is probably the best tasting cookie you can find in Singapore. Most of the cookies you find here are the crunchy sort, and only Subway serves the chewy sort but can be a little too sweet. However Ben's Cookies is just so perfect. I think I have found a new interest! I understand that the ones in UK itself still tastes better, one cannot compare due to the weather and ingredients used. Each cookie comes at a steep price tag of over $2+, so this is one cookie not to gobble down, but to savor with a cup of hot tea.

Ben's Cookies
Wisma Atria #B1-50
Tel: 6235 5340
MRT: Orchard

Opening hours:
Daily 10:00am - 10:00pm