Pages

Trattoria Lafiandra

Trattoria Lafiandra, an Italian casual diner establishment, has been in Singapore for a long time, and is located at the Singapore Art Museum. It is also one of those Italian restaurants that I have given up trying to pronounce. A perfect restaurant if you desire a little privacy, being centrally located, just a couple of steps away from Bras Basah MRT, located at the City Hall area in Singapore.

Their pastas, pizza, and main course to me is very authentic and real, without the new modern jazz that one does to their meal. In fact, you could almost feel like you are in another part of Singapore, perfect for the romantic and casual date.

I had the grilled fish this time, and I must say it was a hugely satisfying meal that I would return again for more.

Trattoria Lafiandra
Singapore Art Museum
71 Bras Basah Rd, 01-02
Singapore189555
Tel:6884 4035
Nearest MRT: Bras Basah