Pages

Osaka Ohsho

If you enjoy Japanese food as much as I do, trying the gyoza dumplings at Osaka Ohsho in Plaza Singapura is a must. Probably not my favorite of all goyza dumplings, it is still good enough to satisfy a crave, plus the decent prices makes it worth repeated trips down. Goyza, the main feature of this restaurant, is cooked lightly crispy on the outside and maintains its juiciness on the inside.

Lunch time is usually the best time to eat here due to its valued lunch sets. I had the Omu Rice with Gyoza set, a delicious and fluffy wrap of egg with fried rice filling. My lunch kaki had the Fried Rice with Gyoza set, and I must say the fried rice is superb - moist, fragrant, evoking the homey feeling when eating something like that.

Osaka Ohsho
Plaza Singapura  
68 Orchard Rd
Singapore 238839
Tel: 6332 9298
Nearest MRT: Dhoby Ghaut