Pages

Ju Shin Jung Robertson Quay Review

The options for lunch at Clarke Quay is limited to western or Japanese food choices. So when I was introduced to Ju Shin Jung at Robertson Walk, it was a welcomed option. Tucked away at Robertson Walk, this Korean restaurant can be easily missed unless you know it exists and is open for lunch.

Ju Shin Jung serves Korean set lunches at $15 which includes the unlimited kimchi starters and a variety of options from beef soups to the staple bibimbap. Intially I tried the chicken stew, but was not too impressed, and on my visit I decided to go for spicy beef soup, which to me is a winner, perfect when in the mood for something warm and spicy. Thumbs up for the good variety of kimchi options as well, that allowed us to fill up on vegetables.





Ju Shin Jung
11 Unity St, 01-30/31
Singapore 237995