Pages

La Villa an exquisite private casual Italian restaurant

To me a perfect restaurant is one that is relatively unknown and allows you to enjoy privacy over a lovely meal with friends. A cozy setting with delicious food is certainly a plus. I visited La Villa on two occasions, once during a week day night and another on a Friday night. I must say that food is cooked better on less busy weekday nights and the place would not smell of BBQ meats. I loved the pizza served in thin crust with a half cooked egg plopped right in the center. Certainly gives me the protein I need! The meat platter is quite deliciously prepared, a perfect meal for the protein starved men out there! La Villa is also quite a lovely place to hang out alfresco style on a cool Singapore night.

La Villa has since moved out of it's River Valley location. Looking forward to see where they open next.