Pages

Ginza Lion

Always in the search for something new, I have actually given Ginza Lion at Suntec a pass, until a friend said the food here was quite nice. It was a night that we just wanted to hang out as a group and have some fun at a "happening place". Not everyone could drink, so it was more a dinner get together.

I was quite surprised when I stepped into Ginza Lion at Suntec as it was a lot larger than I had expected. The seating is very comfortable with the leather seats, a place you could hang out quite comfortably for a few hours. It place is not loud and boisterous with booming music, so it was great for us as we could hold a decent conversation without shouting our lungs out.

The food is mostly pub grub that consisted of wings, ribs, sausages, and fried battered fish. We also ordered truffle fries which was just about the most expensive plate of fries I have ever had in Singapore. To balance out all the grub, salad was the order of the day. If I were to purely compare a beer place and the food served, my favorite is still Brotzeit anytime. But I would give credit to Ginza Lion for being a very comfortable place to hang out on a Friday night.

Ginza Lion
Suntec City Mall Tower 4
3 Temasek Boulevard #01-649
Singapore 038983
Tel: 68366053
Opening Hours: 11am - 11.30pm
Nearest MRT: Promenade