Pages

NamNam Noodle Bar Suntec

I could never quite understand a friend's obsession with NamNam Noodle Bar until I decided to give it a try beyond the usual Vietnamese beef noodle soup. Heading over to the quieter outlets located at Plaza Singapura and then on a couple more occasions at Suntec City, I must admit that I am now a fan of NamNam.

What has won me over is the mince meat noodle. This is probably the tastiest mince meat noodle I have ever eaten. The mix of sauces is light, spicy, sweet, and sour - a perfect kind of combination that you wish you could also recreate at home. The semi-solid egg and the juicy pork balls all combine to make it a substantial dish and to me could be one of the winning dishes available at NamNam. And yes, I'll be back for more.

NamNam Noodle Bar 
Suntec City
3 Temasek Boulevard B1-131
Singapore 038983
Opening Hours:
Mon-Sun
11:00am - 3pm
6pm  - 9.30pm
MRT: Promenade