Pages

Jamies Italian Vivocity

I have spent years watching Jamie Oliver on television and enjoyed how he has made cooking so effortless and done with so much passion. When Jamie Oliver's - Jamie's Italian first opened at Vivocity, I was so looking forward to check it out, it was only on my last day of work out west that I finally got the chance.

Tucked in one corner of Vivocity, Jamie's Italian provides a gorgeous view of the harbour. It's all dark at the entrance but opens up to a seating area very much like a sun room. As I had my lunch, I only managed to try the starters, which was fried calamari (perfectly fried, peppered, and salted). Their recommended dessert was tiramisu of which to me tasted pretty normal, but then again I have tasted some of the best ones around town. It would have been great too see a more extensive dessert list.

I did not manage to try the mains, so it warrants another trip back. This is the place to come on an off day with such perfectly casual ambience it makes you feel as if you are in the backyard of someone's garden. Expect to be asked to order more food as they keep the tables busy and profitable. 

Jamie's Italian
1 HarbourFront Walk,
VivoCity, #1 165-167
Singapore 098585
Tel: 67335500
MRT:Vivocity

Opening Hours
12.00pm to 10.00pm Sunday to Thursday
12.00pm to 11.00pm Friday/Saturday

Jamie's Italian at Vivocity